2010年4月13日火曜日

first entry

hi!
Im Kaho sugawara.(another Kaho belongs to this IEⅢclass but she is more smart than me, so you shouldnt take her for me!Be careful!)Im agu student and my major is english and american literature and language. My core teachers in spring is Mork,C.M and in fall is Bollinger, D.J. the 2 ladies were so teachers but also so kind and so cool. i like them. and new teacher,professor Richardson, at 2nd grade in spring has nice smiling and cool. im looking forward to studying with him so much!
well, i tell you self introduction. please read. i was born in Kumamoto and right after i moved to Shizuoka prefecture and lived there for about five years. i had special memory i lived in Gotemba. we had much snow in winter and in my birthday it snowed 60cm that was record of the winter in Shizuoka. my half body was filled with snow!That was when i was 6 years old. i moved out Kanagawa Prefecture cuz of my father's transfering. now id lived in Hiratsuka.
i have a lot of things i love, especially i love rock music and Hollywood movies and stars. im interested in LOCKSLEY, the BAWDIES, 9mm Parabellum Bullet and LADY GAGA! they are all musician. moreover not only listening but also going live concerts are my hobby. in 2009 and 2010 i went and will do ten lives!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム